Search the KeriCure product you are looking for right here!
KeriCureTM represents excellence in biotechnology research and development. Our women-owned and operated company is comprised of a diverse, skilled group of scientists and professionals hailing from business, chemistry, and entrepreneurial backgrounds. Our members operate under a shared vision of bringing safe and natural wound care products to serve what is currently an unmet need in the consumer, healthcare, and veterinary markets. Learn more about our team below.
Meet the KeriCure Team
Dr. Kerriann Greenhalgh has been an honored guest and speaker at the following events:
- MOSI S.T.E.A.M. Professional Leadership Forum – Honored Speaker, Tampa, FL October 10, 2013
- Healthcare Heroes Gala – Honored as a Healthcare Hero Finalist for 2013, October 17, 2013
- BizGrow Pasco Roundtable Conference – Honored Speaker, New Port Richey, FL, November 8, 2013
- Tampa Chamber Luncheon – Honored at the Annual Tampa Chamber Luncheon as a 2014 Startup Scholar Recipient, Tampa, FL, December 19, 2011
- Athena Society Luncheon –Invited Keynote Speaker Tampa, FL, January 9, 2014
- Athena Society Luncheon – Honored Guest, Tampa, FL, February 6, 2014
- Working Women of Tampa Bay – Highlighted at the Second Annual Leadership Luncheon, Tampa, FL, March 7, 2014
- Tampa Chamber Women STEM Luncheon – Invited Speaker, Tampa, FL, January 29, 2011
- Women of Influence Luncheon- USF Woman and Business Invited Speaker, Tampa, FL, April 2, 2015
- “Large, Accelerating Demand Calls for a Better Solution,” Seminar given at Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL, April 10, 2015.
- BizWomen Luncheon- Invited Speaker at Tampa Bay Business Journal, Tampa, FL, August 21